alicejanell

Alice Janell

Whovian Browncoat. Fantasy author. Avid knitter and pretend cooking show host. Please send Milky Way Midnight Minis.

I'm the Vampire, That's Why (Broken Heart, Oklahoma, Book 1)

I'm The Vampire, That's Why - Michele Bardsley Jessica Matthews is a typical single mother who finds her self turned into a vampire one night after taking out the garbage.

I'm the Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley is a cute, sharp-witted paranormal romantic comedy with a full cast of quirky, fun characters.

When a handful of single parents, included her ex-husbands mistress, all turn vampire, Jessica Matthews finds her world turned upside down as she stresses about having to drink blood, dealing with vampire laws and, oh yea, letting her kids know she's now undead.

Although a bit repetitive with the to and fro between Jessica Matthews and her vampire master turned love interest, Patrick O'Halloran, I'm the Vampire, That's Why had a very unique blend of Celtic and vampire mythology.

Reader beware, just when you think you have it all figured out, the plot twists yet again! Bardsley's plot weaves comedy, romance and suspense until the very end.