alicejanell

Alice Janell

Whovian Browncoat. Fantasy author. Avid knitter and pretend cooking show host. Please send Milky Way Midnight Minis.

Assassin's Honor (A Novel of the Order)

Assassin's Honor - Monica Burns Assassin’s Honor is the first book in the Order of the Sicari series by Monica Burns.

It’s a compelling romance that follows archeologist Emma Zale as she falls head first into the world of an ancient order of assassins known as the Sicari.

Enter Ares DeLuca, a Sicari assassin who lost his honor when he used his skills to avenge the murder of the woman he loved. When Ares and Emma are tied together in the search of an ancient artifact, the plot really begins to sizzle with both romance and suspense.

I’m a total sucker for those romances where the two lovers head butt all the time. I love stubborn women and men who refuse to admit their feelings. It makes the coming together (ahem, minds out of the gutter please – or is that just me?) so much sweeter.

Ares and Emma have that type of relationship and Burns’ writes some really sexy, hot scenes. If the delicious cover doesn’t capture your attention, Burns’ passionate and bold writing will.

Get your fix. Book-Addicts.